The Annual Report of JACET-SIG on ESP includes 5 manuscript types (with/without review) related to the ESP field:
- Research Papers: An original, full-length research article linking ESP theory with research findings (up to 8 pages on A4 paper with references) — Peer review process with 2 reviewers.
- Research Reports: A short report linking ESP theory with research findings (up to 4 pages on A4 paper with references) — Peer review process with 2 reviewers.
- Classroom Practices: A short report on teaching and learning in the ESP classroom (up to 2 pages on A4 paper with references) — Peer review process with 1 reviewer & 1 editor.
- Presentation Reviews: A review article on JACET SIG on ESP supported conferences, seminars, meetings, or summaries of SIG activities (up to 4 pages on A4 paper with references) — Peer review process with 2 editors.
- Advertisements: Advertisements for books, journals, seminars, workshops, or other academic activities (up to 1 page on A4 paper) are also welcome.
JACET SIG on ESP would like to call for contributions* for its Annual Report of JACET SIG on ESP Volume 18. The Annual Report of JACET SIG on ESP is a peer reviewed publication and welcomes submissions in the following areas of English for Specific Purposes (ESP): English for Educational Purposes (EEP); English for Academic Purposes (EAP); English for Business Purposes (EBP); English for Science and Technology (EST); English for Legal Purposes (ELP); English for Medical Purposes (EMP); and English for Occupational Purposes (EOP). The deadline for manuscript submissions is 23:59 Japan Time, November 30, 2017.*Except under extenuating circumstances, contributors must be members of JACET.
Please read the submission guidelines carefully and use the template when you make a manuscript.
*Past reports can be viewed by clicking on the links below.